Through this Request for Proposals ('RFP') ACS is seeking qualified Contractors to provide NSD group home care services for juvenile delinquents ages seven (7) through twenty-one(21). Such services include;
1. the monitoring and supervision of detention youth
2. care for youth, the provision of food and clothing to youth;
3. transportation, recreation, court-related services, social work, case management, social skills instruction, group sessions, and coordination of education and health care services for the youth;
4. NSD facility admission/orientation, and
5. as designated by ACS, NSD system intake services.
Contractors for proposed sites must meet the regulatory and safety requirements set forth by OCFS and ACS and be located in the boroughs of Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan or Queens. ACS is also seeking one qualified Contractor to provide NSD group home care services at an ACS owned site in Richmond Hill,